The safety of our performers, patrons, volunteers, and staff is our number one priority. Our volunteers, staff, and technicians receive training annually focused on basic first aid, emergency response, current health guidelines, and providing the best visitor experience possible.
- No large purses or bags are permitted. All other bags/purses are subject to search.
- No firearms, weapons, knives, or drugs of any kind are permitted.
- No outside food or drink is permitted.
Security Measures may vary on a per-show basis. Patrons are encouraged to arrive 45 minutes prior to show time to allow for adequate time to park, enter and acquaint yourselves with the facility.
Under current government guidelines The Maryland Theatre is permitted to operate at full capacity. The safety of our patrons and event partners continues to be our number one priority. Please also review the following guidelines to ensure all patrons have a safe and enjoyable visit:
* We do recognize that wearing a face covering may not be possible in every situation (eating or drinking), we do ask all guest to wear a face covering when possible. Each performance entity or event hosts may implement additional health & safety guidelines for each performance or event. For more information on additional protocols please contact the host organization directly.
- Please stay home if you or someone in your household has a fever, coughing, sneezing, or think you might have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Face Coverings are Recommended* for those choose to, may be high-risk, or unvaccinated.
- We encourage all guest to pratice contactless greetings, please no handshakes or hugs.
- Please follow the directions of our ushers and staff to avoid overcrowding areas. Stanchions are used throughout the facility to help maintain social distance.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility as well as antibacterial soap in all restrooms.
- Professional cleaning of our facility occurs following each rehearsal, event and performance.
- The Maryland Theatre reserves the right to remove any person(s) who is disregarding health and safety guidelines and endangering others.
Thank you for your continued support of OUR Maryland Theatre. Stay healthy & safe!Updated February 15, 2022